Who can become an egg donor?
Thank you for considering to become an egg donor. We work very hard to ensure that your experience is positive. Any woman under the age of 34 years old in good physical and mental health, with the healthy lifestyle can become an egg donor.
How Do I Become an Egg Donor?
- Before you get started on the path to donating your eggs, please review the egg donor requirements to see if you qualify.
- If you meet the criteria to become an egg donor, please fill out our egg donor application.
- Once your online application is complete, a representative will call you to discuss any questions and to invite you for an interview.
- You will then undergo an egg donor screening process to ensure you are a good fit for Precious Pearl’s egg donation program.
Get Matched with Your Intended Parent(s)
After screening and acceptation of the egg donors their records will be entered in Precious Pearl’s password protected egg donor database. Intended parent(s) will have the opportunity to review the database to select a donor. Only registered parent(s) can access and view donor profile. Once chosen, we will confirm the donor’s availability.
Before the egg donation cycle begins:
- Donor will have a psychological evaluation, medical screening and legal review.
- Egg donors are advised to consult with independent attorneys specializing in reproductive law to answer any legal questions about the process of egg donation.
- To donate eggs, you will be given medications via daily injections that will help to develop multiple sacs called follicles. The follicles are where the eggs mature. During this phase, you will have frequent office visits to monitor progress.
- When the physician determines the follicles are the right size, the egg retrieval will be scheduled. For more information on the procedure please refer to our page on the egg donor process.